Welcome to the Bounce Back Online Training
Learn more about the Bounce Back Wellbeing and Resilience Program at www.bounceback-program.com and purchase from Pearson Australia (program not included with training).
Implement the Bounce Back Program
- Understand how you are already supporting your students' wellbeing and how you may use the program to complement your classroom practices,
- Listen to lectures and work through activities individually or as a school staff, and
- Utilise downloadable resources.
Get started now!
By the end of the training participants will...
- Understand the psychological principles, pedagogy and research that underpin the program;
- Understand how Bounce Back promotes both academic engagement and wellbeing;
- Be able to use Bounce Back! effectively to develop and foster student social and emotional skills and resilience in the classroom and playground;
- Have a strong understanding of the key messages in the 10 curriculum units;
- Be able to incorporate the recommended quality children’s literature into teaching key wellbeing and resilience concepts; and
- Be able to implement, embed and sustain the Bounce Back! program within the classroom and across the school.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
This workshop contributes 3 accredited hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 1.1.2, 3.3.2 and 6.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW. The endorsement is through Pennington Education.
Each participant must have their own unique login to attain the accredited hours.